What does a Scrum Master do?
Scrum is an Agile framework for developing complex projects, most often software. The Agile project management methodology uses short development cycles, called sprints, that result in the continuous improvement of a product or service. There are many Agile frameworks, and Scrum is a popular option for fast-moving projects. The methodology is highly collaborative and requires efficient processes, and the results of the process depend upon the expertise of the Scrum Master.
you can check the video on scrum master below
Agile methodologies may have started in tech companies, but Scrum Master jobs can be found in all kinds of industries and for all kinds of companies around the globe.
Tasks and responsibilities of a Scrum Master
The role of a Scrum Master is to use Agile project management to champion a project, teams, and team members. Since Scrum Masters can work in many settings, your tasks and responsibilities may vary. Depending on where you work, you may find yourself taking on the role of a facilitator, coach, or project manager. Your duties will often vary from day to day but might include:
- Leading daily stand-up meetings, reviews, demos, and other project-related meetings
- Supporting team members in their tasks
- Coaching the team on Scrum principles and best practices
- Facilitating open discussion and conflict resolution
- Proactively identify and resolve issues
- Updating activities in a project management tracking tool
Scrum Master skills
Effective Scrum Masters often have a set of workplace skills in common. Whether you’re just getting started or advancing within your career, building these skills will empower you to lead your team to the best of your ability.
- Problem-solving skills help you navigate complex projects.
- Adaptability enables you to make changes as necessary to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Motivational skills empower you to bring out the best in your team to improve productivity.
- Communication skills allow you to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Organization skills help you manage multiple tasks, meetings, resources, and priorities.
Scrum Master salary and job outlook
As of June 2022, Glassdoor reports that Scrum Masters in the US make an estimated $108,369, and LinkedIn has over 154,000 US Scrum Master job listings. LinkedIn’s Most Promising Jobs of 2019 report showed that there is ample opportunity for career advancement in this field. New job openings have seen substantial year-over-year growth
For the rest of all the technology check out the video Best
Artificial Intelligence startup Ideas
How to Make money with AI and Machine Learning
Checkout Best Programming Language of 2020
Check why you should learn Data Science
Check how you can Learn, Earn and do Competition in Data Science